Monday, September 28, 2009

Runs & Guns

Alright, it’s early early Monday morning when I'm writing this. I just finished a 10K run – set a new personal best with 55 minutes & change. Whoo-hoo! Came back and did Ab Ripper X and Shoulders and Arms.

I’ve got some tailbone issues with ARX. Bleh. I’m having trouble with the first 3 exercises that have me sitting up on my butt. Ouch! I keep having to sit at weird angles.

Shoulders and Arms went well. I’m baking some French fries in celebration of being done. And I just had 3 blondie brownies so I’m sure I’ve overcome any calorie burn I might have achieved just now ;) But the workouts went well, other than the tail issue. Although during the last side-tri-rise I kept staring at the massive dustbunnies under my couch. Ah, the joys of having a really furry dog.

No comments: