Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crap this is hard!

Just back from a run. 10 K in a bit over an hour. That seems to be my comfortable pace these days. I need to work in some more interval workouts to see if I can bring it down. Also need to vary my life a wee bit from 2 10 K runs, then a long run over the weekend.

Also, I'm about 4 workouts behind for P90X. Not surprising. I knew it'd be hard to integrate the two together. But it took about 4-6 weeks of trying to run 3 times a week to get on board with that, too.

So plan is to get my butt caught up with at least the weightlifting workouts + Yoga X. Kenpo & X Stretch are less vital. Or actually, just Kenpo (or a TJ substitute) is less vital with the running.

Just need to get over the mental hump of doing 1.5 hours of Yoga. I love it once I start and it's not that much longer than the lifting workouts + ARX. It's just the idea of 90 minutes = Aarrgh!

No comments: